Super Churchlady tagged me with this meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I’m avoiding doing office work, so here goes:
1) My first vehicle got 8 miles per gallon; my second got 45 miles per gallon.
2) My favorite TV show when I was a kid was American Gladiators, followed by a close second in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
3) I’ve had the same haircut since Freshmen year of High School (a messy Caesar with the front slightly flipped up ).
4) I was on a debate team for exactly one month. I attended two meets, giving “Expository” speeches at each, and took second and first place (respectively). I quit the following week for reasons I can no longer remember.
5) My eyes are so bad that I can’t wear soft-contacts; they tend to rotate on my eyes, temporarily blinding me, which is about the last thing you want to have happen while driving.
6) The very first day I had my driver’s licence, I cut someone off on the freeway, causing them to crash into the cable-barrier (luckily it only caused minor damage to their gas tank and we were able to resolve the matter without involving the insurance company), but I’ve never been pulled over for speeding.